stroll through dog park heaven

This forum is for news and views from other metal detectorist`s throughout the world.
leslie(nova scotia)

stroll through dog park heaven

Post by leslie(nova scotia) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:40 pm

Navy Davy and I finally got out and about. Hit a once a year type of park and were immediately surrounds by hounds, shiatsus, Dobermans and Lord knows what else. Of course they barked at me and were petted by ND. Sure that if a wind caused branches to wave Navy Davy would wave back!

Find of the day was ND's 1968 silver dime. He also added 30 coins. being a packrat I picked up a toy knife, frisbee, key, fishing weight, tent pegs, dinky as well as 3 over quota @$6.48. Think Quota Guru was injured in the hunt as the top armrest is whopping. I can now predict the future as I see yet another repair job in the future for Navy Davy!
IMG_2439[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fred

Re: stroll through dog park heaven

Post by fred » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:21 am

Good grief. Don't you have any competition in Canada or do people just throw their change away? :D
Equinox 800 x2

leslie(nova scotia)

yo fred

Post by leslie(nova scotia) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:49 pm

fred wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:21 am
Good grief. Don't you have any competition in Canada or do people just throw their change away? :D

Doggit me bouy. Is a lot of detectorist around but i know a zillion places to go and old Quota Guru#1 is like a coin vacuum! Happy hunting. By the way...first snow fall today sir.....sad times a head!

Return to “International Friends”