Portsmouth/ Southampton/ Hampshire

Looking for someone / buddy in your area to go Metal Detecting with ? look here
Crispy

Portsmouth/ Southampton/ Hampshire

Post by Crispy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:55 am

Hi All,

I live between Portsmouth and Southampton and I'm looking for someone to dig with learn from and have a giggle along the way. I am Returning to the hobby after many years, I live close to the beach so that's always a option.. willing to travel and go to organised/Club digs. Already have NCMD card. Please feel free to PM me.

Portsmouth/ Southampton/ Hampshire /Sussex / Dorset/ Wiltshire

Many Thanks for reading ::g

sweepstick47

Re: Portsmouth/ Southampton/ Hampshire

Post by sweepstick47 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:08 am

Hello Crispy, Welcome aboard ::g we're a friendly community. Good Luck in your search for a local 'buddy' and of course enjoy your time with us here on the MDF. Regards ss47 ::g
A disservice is no service at all.

Pagey55555

Post by Pagey55555 » Sun May 19, 2019 1:29 pm

Hi I'm new to hobby and could do with a buddy every other weekend I dont drive but would be willing to put petrol money and I have the ncmd licence would go to groups rallies all really I'm very new to it and need to learn more off you than you will me I live in Southampton let me know no worry if not and good luck

Chris55bc

Post by Chris55bc » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:55 pm

Hi, i've just joined the forum i live in Portsmouth i'm just putting out feelers as have been thinking of purchasing a MD in the very near future, so thought i'd say hi, will keep in touch if thats fine with you and hopefully meet up in the near future. Ive got transport, but new to this have don't know anybody. Good luck all the best Chris

Return to “Finding a Buddy Forum”