Multi Kruzer Spares?

All topics related to Makro / Nokta metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Makro Videos
yammy

Multi Kruzer Spares?

Post by yammy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:34 am

Anyone know where I can get a replacement speaker housing for a Multi Kruzer? Not getting any replies from Nokta-Makro or dealers.

Blackadder43
Admin

Re: Multi Kruzer Spares?

Post by Blackadder43 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:30 pm

Thats unusual as Nokta have always (in the past) been very good and prompt with inquireys
mrix will be back later on and i think he still has a direct line to Dilek who usualy gets stuff sorted very quickly
::g
When you are right no one remembers; when you are wrong no one forgets

yammy

Post by yammy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:44 pm

Thanks.

I have messaged Dilek through Facebook but not had any reply yet.

It's not a massive deal but would be nice to get it sorted.

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:08 pm

Hello, I am not sure if its going to be a easy process to get such a spare.
Out if curiosity what happened to yours ?
Is it faulty? Did you damage it? Is the machine brand new / second hand etc.

yammy

Post by yammy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Second hand. Not sure exactly what happened to it. Previous owner was not forthcoming with details or perhaps just didn't know.

I have not seen damage like this before and can't figure out how it can have occured. The housing is cracked all the way around, which renders a waterproof detector decidedly less than waterproof!

Apparently LP can help and provided me with the part number 20000789

Can't imagine it is a part they have a lot of call for though.

Machinist

Post by Machinist » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:42 pm

Have you got a photo of the damage ? the speaker cover is not waterproof , under the cover is and if that is damaged then you have a problem. I would be wanting to return it if you were not told about the damage before buying.

I think you may be a bit impatient waiting for a reply from Makro as your posts yesterday indicated that you were still making up your mind about which detector to get.

Ray
It's all the Headless Hunters fault !!

Member of South Yorkshire MDC

yammy

Post by yammy » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Yes I must admit I am quite impatient about replies. I reply to my own customers within minutes and I guess I expect the same from others. Of course we are all different and I do accept it is a bit of a flaw in my character. I work online so am always connected and sometimes forget that most people are not auto checking emails every 5 minutes! ;)

Yesterday I was deciding...today I decided and now need to sort it although if as you say the cover itself is not the waterproof part, which now I think of it makes perfect sense then it is not something to be overly concerned about :)

Return to “Nokta Makro Forum”