Hello From Cheddar,Somerset.

This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
Sharpey101

Hello From Cheddar,Somerset.

Post by Sharpey101 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:35 pm

Hello my names Jake and I live in Cheddar, Somerset , I’m new to metal detecting scene but have a real desire to get stuck in to it, it all began when I was younger and I used to go metal detecting with my dad as a young lad, as I got older i found football and that became something I was really into but as I’m 29 this year, football side of things is a lot less now due to injury’s etc,I’ve been watching a few YouTubers and tv programs on History channel and it’s made me hungry to get back out there as I’ve more time on my hands now.

I’ve got my self set up with a Garrett Ace250 with a Garrett MS-3 Wireless Headphone Kit with Z-Lynk Pro-Pointer kit, I’ve also got my self shovel and Garrett finds pouch.

I look forward to showing you all some of my fathers finds, he has some rather old coins and various other bits of interest,and hopefully some of mine as I get stuck into it!also look forward to learning from these forums and getting to know people 👍🏻

Cheers

JBM

Re: Hello From Cheddar,Somerset.

Post by JBM » Fri May 10, 2019 7:02 pm

Welcome aboard Sharpey.

Somerset yields many finds and has a club WHRADA nearing 35 years of age.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Sharpey101

Re: Hello From Cheddar,Somerset.

Post by Sharpey101 » Fri May 10, 2019 7:10 pm

Thank you, yes it’s a great place, plenty of history, that’s interesting to know, thanks

Return to “Introduce yourself here Forum”