Newbie - Norfolk

This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
motowndj

Newbie - Norfolk

Post by motowndj » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:24 am

Morning all, hope you're all having a good Sunday, just starting in detecting, bought a beginner CScope, and now lo and behold just picked up a Bounty Hunter Tracker iv from a car boot for sensible money, so now going outside for a play. Hopeful going to get some permissions shortly, otherwise beach here i come!

motowndj

Re: Newbie - Norfolk

Post by motowndj » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:15 pm

Wah-hey - 20 minutes in the front garden, one lump of silver foil, 1 very rusty 6" nail, and a ring pull - proves that it works, so happy bunny (some people are easily pleased ha ha!!)

liamnolan
Location: Hemswell, Lincolnshire. originally from Dublin, southern Ireland

Post by liamnolan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:17 pm

Good luck, I used to have a Bounty Hunter many years ago, enjoyable to use. Plenty of fields and good history around Norwich, left there a year ago, happy hunting, Liam :;@
Deus, WSi's - In the end we will regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have and decisions we waited too long to make .. Spokesperson Irish Metal Detecting Society IMDS Vice President European Council for Metal Detecting

Dave The Slave

Post by Dave The Slave » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:14 pm

Motown DJ, great Genre of music, that i got into in the late 80`s by listening to the Golden hour on Radio 1. Saw the original line up of the Four Tops twice, also saw Diana Ross and Martha Reeves around the same time, cool music.
Back to detecting, welcome to the hobby and Forum. Still use my Tracker IV occasionally on the dry sand, had it since 2005.
Use the Blue panel on the left as your go to source of info.
Everyone on here was a beginner, so no such thing as a stupid question. Post photos of any finds, sometimes a lump of rust can be identified as something interesting.
Good Luck and look forward to seeing what you unearth.
Cheers, ::g
Dave.
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Garrett 400 I

FUBAR

Post by FUBAR » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:52 pm

Hi and welcome to forum.Greetings from East Riding.

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:29 am

Hello motowndj ::g A warm welcome aboard the forums. Good Luck in finding your first 'permission' which hopefully will be sooner rather than later. In the meantime, you might like to take a look through the forums over there l;/ where much detecting related information awaits.

Enjoy your time with us on the MDF ::g Regards ss47
A disservice is no service at all.

Return to “Introduce yourself here Forum”